Your Small Business partner for On-Demand Print and Graphic Media Solutions
Legendary DuPont Tyvek® combines the best characteristics of paper, synthetic film, and fabric into a highly versatile material that is unique among other products of similar weight and price.
Click here to view Tyvek Sheets for inkjet printing, graphics or crafts.
- DuPont Tyvek® substrates were designed to outperform paper, film, and laminates. Tyvek provides superior strength and durability over time and in some of the harshest conditions imaginable. These outstanding qualitites of Tyvek are familiar to customers across the globe.
- Try our Tyvek Banner Media for wide format injet printing.
- Outdoor Exposure? Go For It With Tyvek!
For helpful information refer to DuPont's Tyvek Handbook
- Our Weatherproof Laser Sheets combine the image quality and printability of standard paper with a durability and resilience similar to Tyvek. It can be folded, punched or die cut as needed, making it valuable for thousands of applications in a range of industries; including hospitality, retail, education, engineering, manufacturing, healthcare, government and construction.
- Try our Waterproof Laser Labels for DO-IT-YOURSELF adhesive decals, tags and labels.
Waterproof Inkjet paper / Waterproof Laser Paper Waterproof Graphic paper / Vinyl Laser Decals
Wholesale prices with retail service!
Volume discount pricing!
ALL SALES ARE IN U.S.D.
Tyvek® is a registered trademark of DuPont™ for its brand of protective material.
DuPont™ Tyvek® can be recycled at centers that recycle flexible high density polyethylene (HDPE) products.
Waterproof Laser Paper has special surface coatings that make it a number 7 or Miscellaneous Plastic. The acceptance of this type of plastic varies, so it is important to check local authority guidelines. As an inert material, it can be buried in approved landfill facilities.